Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Road to the American Cup

Sorry for not be able to write for a while.My school work had kept me busy, but we are in the middle of the semester and I am now able to write.


Due to my lack of funds I have not been able to compete as much as I projected I would for this year. The American Cup 2010 was my first Jiu-Jitsu tournament and I won gold as a white belt. I hope to repeat that success this year again at this years American Cup as a Blue Belt. This will be my first time competing as a Blue Belt so I am looking forward to the challenge of new competition at the higher level.

I have come very far in the last year in terms of not only technique but also strength, power, and mental fortitude. I have excellent training partners and feel I am in a even better position to win gold gain this year in not only my division but also in the absolute.

No comments:

Post a Comment