Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dax Moskito GI Review Part 2


Looks like the Moskitogi is a popular post. I have received a lot of questions about the Moskitogi. Mostly request for pictures of how the Gi fits and handles use.

I dug up some pictures of the GI in action at two of the United Grappling Federation's Sacramento Spring and Summer Open. I dominated those tournaments and the GI help up very well and continues to provide great service even now.


I brought it overseas with me as well. Best Gi I have ownned!!!

 I hope you enjoyed the pictures and if my reviews of the Moskitogi have helped you make a decision to buy one, please share your experiences with the Moskitogi or if you decided to not purchase one why not?

3 comments:

  1. It is as you say. Though the skirt length seems fine I think it'd be baggy on a bean pole such as me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gi is a square cut. BJJ gis tend to be more tapered. As an ultra heavyweight I need the bigger cut. Also I have a choke from side control that i use often that requires a longer skirt, I love double weave judo gis a lot ,ore then the BJJ gis. Moskito is the perfect gi for me. I plan on purchasing a few more once I get home.

    Thanks Andre and be sure to subscribe to my blog and share any post you like w/ our friends.

    Train like a Champion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Store MMA Gadgets & Battle Gadgets, Jiu Jitsu Gi and MMA Barbados & Protection security protection protection safety safety safety gloves. We offer more affordable distribution and low costs on all our gadgets & clothing!

    Buy Your Product koral gi

    ReplyDelete