Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Sugestions

Thank you to Mike, Kobi, and Stuart for being my official followers, and everyone else who has taken a peek at what I got going on here.. This Blog is new so I hope it grows over the next year.

Next year I will be able to chronicle my trials and tribulations as a newly minted Blue Belt on the competitive circuit as well as my journey to move up the ranks in Judo.

Besides my dissertations and essays, what else would all you people like to have on here? I was also thinking of logging my strength and conditioning workouts, nutrition and weight loss progress. Is that something that people are interested in?

Please advise as I am always open to suggests to improve on the mats and this blog.

Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

  1. All good ideas, I'm always down to read some interesting viewpoints, especially concerning combat sports/martial arts.

    How about conducting polls about various topics, such as "What's your favorite gi brand?" or "Does training BJJ effect your diet?" But I guess that's not a very original idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know your diet plan. I am really interested in day to day training, lifting progress. Glad to see a guy from the ground level and I hope that you keep posting as you advance.

    happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete