Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dax Mosito Gi Review


I was finally able to wear the Moskito Gi to both Judo and BJJ practice, and I am very impressed!!! The Gi is super thick everyone who I trained with made a comment on how insane the thickness of the material was. It does make griping very hard for your opponent and it holds up very well during training. It does not seem to stretched during practice like my HSU gi and my Gameness gi.

The Moskito is very heavy and very hot even in this cold weather we are having here in Sacramento. I am very satisfied with the performance of the Moskito and highly recommend to get one if you can as I understand that they are discontinued.

Be blessed!!!!

6 comments:

  1. sorry by my poor english. I practice bjj and judo and also than you i want a gi for both judo and bjj Training and competition if it possible.

    ¿Is a good gi for bjj?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my extremely belated reply. Yes, I use it for BJJ. Since I purchased the GI I have used it as my primary GI for competitions. If you look at my Facebook page I have a few photos of myself competing and I am wearing my Moskitogi in most of the pictures. The gi is great nice double weave and the cottonis thick and almost like sand paper. Opens cannot keep a good grip on your sleeves so it makes breaking guard easy, as your opponent has a difficult time controlling your arms.

      The cut is rather generous, I have plenty of room to move around and the longer skirt allows me to use Some unorthodoxed gi chokes that I am not able to use with a lot of BJJ gis.

      In my opinion it is the best Gi I have owned for Judo or BJJ.

      Delete
  2. Shame you didn't include some pictures to show quality and fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the request Andre. I will see what I can do about posting some pictures with the gi on. Will some competition action pictures help?

      Please let me know.

      Thanks Andre.

      Delete
    2. Yes, pics in action would be just fine!

      Delete
    3. Please see my post for Moskito Gi review part 2. Please let me know what you think.

      Thanks Andre!!!!

      Delete