Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

DAX Moskito Judogi


Today I placed my order for one of the infamous Dax Moskito double weave Judogis. My friend Jonel from Team  Sacramento Judo team highly recommended it and said that it is thick and has a slimmer cut and can make the transition from Judo to BJJ easily.

This is good as after BJJ practice Team Sacramento immediatly starts Judo practice and I would like to join in and not have to rush to change gis.

I will write a review for the Moskito once I can put some miles on it.

Be Blessed!!!

5 comments:

  1. let me know how the gi is. I hear that it is really heavy and really hot. probably good for winter training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Spider guard does not like this at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mike: Really? I think I may have found my new secreat weapon! I really just wanted a Gi that I could wear for BJJ and jump right into practice with Team Sacramento. This gi, I believe will do that.

    Thanks for the comment. Sometimes I get lonely here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Dax moskito......it is good for a judoka because the user cannot be gripped easily......

    -From Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you order your DAX Moskito gi from? I was told they discontinued it. I'm really trying to get one.

    ReplyDelete